It is that time of the year again, for us to showcase Queenslanders going above and beyond to build community resilience at this years’ 23rd Resilient Australia Awards.
This celebration promotes initiatives that build whole of community resilience to disasters and emergencies around Australia, as well as images capturing resilience in action.
Submissions are now open until 6 June 2022.
The categories in this year’s 2022 Resilient Australia Awards include:
- Resilient Australia Business
- Resilient Australia Community
- Resilient Australia Government
- Resilient Australia Local Government
- Resilient Australia Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Resilient Australia School
- Resilient Australia Photography – People’s Choice.
Queensland winners will be announced at a ceremony in September, before the national awards in November.
For more useful resources about the awards, including guidelines, how to nominate, previous winners, visit our designated 2022 Resilient Australia Awards page.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: 1800 110 841